Saturday, February 18, 2006

February 18th 2006

Well...I guess I can use this for my web journal from now on. I have also tried to edit our homepage and organize it abit. I am the kind of person who gets bored easily...so don't be surprised if our 'webpage' has a complete makeover.
Our countdown to Kanata has begun. My girl is so excited, as this is her first year in Hockey. She has already started to save up...beginning with her birthday money. I have also put some money into her savings for the trip.
Anyway...I just wanted to make this a short as possible, as I am still adding links to my ...I mean our web page.

P.S. Thanks For Dropping By.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hi Greta, I see you have updated your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa/Kanata. I think we are going to try to make it for Saturday evening, or afternoon, and stay over at Cecil's house on Saturday night.