Thursday, April 28, 2005

Spring Cleaning....

I haven't been able to update lately...been busy spring cleaning at home and at work. My biggest task was the 'playroom'. I still cant believe how much toys Desiree has and doesn't play with. I keep telling her we can give some of that stuff away. But, she insists on selling them at our yard sale. Still have alot of sorting to do... and the yard too. I was thinking of selling all her fleece sweaters, Some have only been worn a month or so and look new.We'll probably have our yard sale before we leave for Kingston for her check-up and my allergy testing this summer. Can't wait! Erin, Sean are excited that we are coming for a visit. Anyway, I changed Desiree bedroom around and put up a single bed, along with her TV stand, TV and VCR. More room now. I told her the queen size bed will be for 'visitors' she said 'But its still my bed , right mom? I looked around at the frames on the wall and stars on the ceiling and said "hmmm! maybe I should get 'Shelves' up in here. Desiree looks at me all puzzled...."Mom, I hope your not speaking Spanish...'cause I don't know Spanish!"
Silly Girl!
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your evening. Toodles!