Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Bucket List
















Well,
Today I've decided to stop harbouring that ship
and set sail to new adventures.
Making a bucket list of the things I need/want to do is
definitely a start.


● save money for a vehicle
● shop for insurance
● driving school
● apply for University
● move away to a city for school
● Ride in a limo
● learn to swim
● write a novel/book
● buy/build my own house
● win the lottery by millions
● get in shape
● run a marathon
● take a trip...no plans just go & enjoy :)
● Europe
● Visit the roloffs
● trip to Prince Edward Island
● trip to the Rockies
● NYC
● Smithsonian
● Ottawa-Museum of Civilization
● Algonquin park in the fall
● visit famous/national landmarks/museums
● Disney world
● Make a difference in someones life!
● to find the one. hehehe!
● to love again
● get a TFSA
● save money for my daughter-college
● meet famous people



Some of my goals may seem unrealistic, but that's what I would like to do.
It may not be in the next year or so, but its something I would like to do within my life time. I can just picture myself now, gives me hope for the things to come.


No comments: